Double Seal (Bottom Entry) is used as integral part of side and bottom entry drives of reactors. This mechanical seal is accessible with or without bearing based design to meet specific sealing requirement of customers. Available in pre-assembled structure, this bottom entry seal can endure damaging effects of thermal pressure and compressive load. Double Seal (Bottom Entry) seal comprises of standard accessories like FFKM/TTV/ viton made elastomer, silicon carbide and tetoron cotton made seat face. Prolonged service life and leakage proof construction are the key aspects of this seal.
- Seal Ring Faces : Carbon, SiC and TC
- Seat Faces : SiC and TC
- Elastomer : Viton, TTV, FEP and FFKM
- MOC : SS 316 CHANGE OF MOC ON REQUEST
- Shaft Dia. : 20mm to 150mm
- Pressure : Full Vacuum to 10 bar
- Temperature : -30 degree C to 260 degreeC AC (Depending upon Elastomer)
- Speed: 300 r.p.m.